Prepare & Move Database from One Server to Another
As a DBA, it is one of the common practices to clone or duplicate or move database from one server to another server. You might use different inbuilt tools like Oracle RMAN or Data Pump to perform the database migration or duplication. Master the different ways you can move the database with this recorded live sessions.
What you will learn
- Active database duplication using RMAN
- Backup based database duplication using RMAN
- RMAN Point-in-time database duplication
- Oracle database migration from Windows to Linux using RMAN
- Oracle database migration from Windows to Linux using Data Pump
- Oracle Database Manual Upgrade from 12c to 19c
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Setup Cloud Server (134:52)
- RMAN Duplicate from Active DB (114:15)
- RMAN Interview Questions (75:48)
- RMAN PITR Duplicate to same SID (116:49)
- RMAN Cross Platform Migration (159:33)
- Resolving Issues (59:59)
- Fix PITR Cloning Issue (67:14)
- RMAN Windows to Linux Migration (303:10)
- Data Pump Windows to Linux Migration (82:20)
- Oracle Database Manual Upgrade (156:29)
Meet Your Instructor!
Hi there! I'm Arun Kumar, owner and instructor at DBA Genesis. I created this platform to share my DBA knowledge with all of you. My vision is to simplify DBA learning in order to make you become more competent in your professional career.
Apart from database, I love swimming, filming and business automation!
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription