Master 2-Node RAC Setup With This Course
Oracle High Availability
Know the high availability features provided by Oracle
Oracle Max Availability
Learn how to implement Oracle Max Availability Architecture
Perform Grids software download and install on 2-Node
Oracle ASM Setup
Create OS disk partitions to configure ASM diskgroups
Configure 2 Node RAC
Setup 2-Node RAC on OEL 6.5 using Oracle VirtualBox
Basic RAC Administration
Download scripts to administer Grid & RAC databases
Oracle RAC technology is the advance level of database which is designed to provide high availability and scalability. Oracle RAC is installed on multiple servers and it forms the foundation for database cloud.
Build a Strong Foundation in Oracle grid, Clusterware Installation with this Video Course for Beginners.
- Introduction to clusterware technology
- Oracle cluster node setup
- Oracle 11g grid software installation
- Setup two node RAC
- Create first Oracle RAC database
- Oracle RAC and ASM administration
A strong RAC Beginners Course for IT Professionals World Wide!
Oracle RAC allows multiple computers to run Oracle RDBMS software simultaneously while accessing a single database, thus providing clustering. The main aim of Oracle RAC online course is to implement a clustered database to provide performance, scalability and resilience. It’s a clustered version of Oracle Database based on a comprehensive high availability stack
The Oracle 11gR2 Real Application Clusters Administration course describes the Oracle RAC architecture, hands on experience and Oracle Real Application Clusters multi node installations. This course is for people who have prior knowledge on Oracle database administration and covers knowledge on topics like Oracle RAC Cluster, Oracle AMS, Oracle RAC administration, Oracle RAC Installation, Oracle RAC on VirtualBox and many more.
After the completion of Oracle 11gR2 RAC for Beginners Course, you should be able to:
- Know the Oracle RAC architecture
- Master the different types of clusters in market
- Practice Clusterware and ASM administration
- Download and install Oracle grid software on Linux
- Create RAC database on Oracle grid clusterware software
- Master two node RAC installation
- Configure Shared storage for two node RAC
- Setup public and private network
- Understand ASM instance and ASM disks
- Perform RAC installation pre-requisites smoothly
- Administer Oracle clusterware files
- Navigate ASM with sqlplus, asmcmd and asmca utilities
- Basic Operating System knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Database Administration
- Internet connection with minimum 512 Kbps speed
- Standard laptop / desktop for practicing course assignments
- Windows / Mac / Linux PC, Minimum 16 GB RAM and 100 GB HDD Storage
- Virtualization software VirtualBox – Create two machines
- OEL 5.9 / 6.5 ISO image file to install Linux on Virtual Box
- DBAs who would like to learn clustered Oracle Database
- Its highly demanding technology in the current market
- Anyone who would like administer Oracle clusterware infrastructure
I took the RAC-Beginners, Advanced RMAN, DB UPGRADE packages from you. Its always been a pleasure to learn new concepts from you.
DBA Genesis is a platform which simplifies the topics in such a way that learning even difficult concepts becomes a cake walk. Its definitely a value for money organisation. I will look forward to be a regular student of this organisation.
Thanks Arun for your help and support. You really Proved Learning Oracle is not that difficult. Kudos! to your teaching style :)
- Shubham Gupta, India
- Session starts with very basic which is good for new DBAs.
- Communication and delivery of the trainer is very smooth.
- Good balance between theory and practicals.
- Animesh Sinha, India
Meet Your Instructor!
Hi there! I'm Arun Kumar, owner and instructor at DBA Genesis. I created this platform to share my DBA knowledge with all of you. My vision is to simplify DBA learning in order to make you become more competent in your professional career.
I am an Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle RAC Certified Implementation Specialist and Oracle Certified Professional along with few more credible certifications under my hat.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I have quries after completion of the class?
You can contact our DBA Genesis support team, or you can send an email to [email protected] for your queries.
Is the Coures material is accessible after completion of the course
Yes, you can access the course material after completing course because you have life time access to the course.
Which version of Oracle RAC is taught in the course?
Oracle 11gR2 version.
DBA Genesis has been an unique and fulfilling experience. The course contents are up-to-date and the instructors are industry trained and extremely hard working. DBA Genesis redefines the way online training is conducted by making it as futuristic as possible. Thank you DBA Genesis!
Create a powerful environment with Oracle Grid Software!
"My learning journey was excellent at DBA Genesis! The classes were detailed and in - depth. Our trainer was amazing as he explained all the concepts very well." Camila
Learn to run multiple Oracle Instances while accessing a single database!
"The course was very well structured. The sessions were in good pace and the instructor was knowledgeable too. Overall, A very good learning experience. " Mia